- the notion of terms and conditions represents the present user contract, which is assumed by the users by accessing the site https://amadeusuk.com/;
- the term user means the registration of a natural or legal person on the website https://amadeusuk.com/, with all identification data;
- beneficiary represents the natural or legal person who pays the provider the price in exchange for the action performed by him on the website https://amadeusuk.com/;
- has the quality of provider natural or legal person who performs a service for the beneficiary on the website https://amadeusuk.com;
- the site represents the page https://amadeusuk.com/; The terms and conditions regarding the services offered by AMADEUS UK L.T.D constitute an agreement between AMADEUS UK L.T.D and users.
This agreement establishes the general terms and conditions of use of the site https://amadeusuk.com, these being provided by AMADEUS UK L.T.D By using the site/application, users agree to be incidental and applicable to the provisions of these terms and conditions. This document sets out the terms and conditions under which the site/ application may be used.
The term User of the site includes any natural or legal person who will access the site and/or application. Access to and use of the site will affect the incidence of these terms and conditions, as set out and detailed below. The use of the site and/or the application implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions, with all the consequences and implications that derive from it. If users do not agree with these terms and conditions of use, please do not access the site or application.
If any provision of this chapter "Terms and Conditions" is considered invalid by the competent courts, the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the other provisions of the "Terms and Conditions", which remain in force.
These "Terms and Conditions" constitute an entire agreement between users and FERIOTTO CORPORTATION SRL regarding the use of the site https://amadeusuk.com/, constituting the only agreement between them and FERIOTTO CORPORTATION SRL and regulates the use by users of services offered by FERIOTTO CORPORTATION SRL PURPOSE OF USE The only purpose of the users for accessing and using the site https://amadeusuk.com is to obtain information of the kind provided by the site and to access these services offered through the site. Any use for purposes other than this is strictly prohibited. Any user who visits this site does so at their own risk. The materials and information contained in this site are provided for general information purposes, not accompanied by any warranties, express or implied.
The service offered by AMADEUS UK L.T.D through the website https://amadeusuk.com consists of:
1) online access to the database with the services published on the site;
2) monitoring and informing users about the modification of these services.
REGISTRATION Users provide, upon registration, a series of personal data, such as - but not limited to - name and surname, date of birth, e-mail, telephone, location, place of residence, etc. They must be current, clear, and complete. Users have an obligation to update this data whenever changes occur.
ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
Users will be asked to choose an account name in the registration form.
We have the right to refuse any account name that:
- can create confusion;
- may offend in any way a person, entity, or group;
- can be interpreted as obscene;
- contains an e-mail address, telephone.
Users can cancel their account at any time and for any reason and in our turn, we have the right to deny users access at any time and for any reason, without prior notice. Users are solely responsible for the security of the account and password, as well as for any activities carried out on the site through their account. Each user will have only one account on the site.
If we discover that the same user has multiple accounts at the same time, we reserve the right to cancel them and even prohibit access to that user's site. In order to ensure the security and quality of the services offered, we reserve the right to archive the accounts of Users who have not used our services. IDENTITY THEFT We inform the users that the theft of personal data constitutes a crime and is sanctioned according to the legislation in force.
We assure you of our full availability and cooperation in case you are aware of identity theft and we will provide all the necessary information to the state bodies empowered to solve such cases, if necessary.
AMADEUS UK L.T.D offers free access to the site and authorizes users to view and access information on it. No material on this site may be reproduced in whole, in whole, or in part without the express written permission of the right holder.
AMADEUS UK L.T.D assumes no responsibility for the content of any material presented on the website https://amadeusuk.com, and cannot be held liable in any way. All materials are presented strictly for informational purposes and their usefulness remains at the discretion of each user.
The entire content of this site, the texts, graphics, photographs, software, logos, and any other materials present on the site are protected by copyright law and are the property of AMADEUS UK L.T.D or its affiliates/partners. It is forbidden to create links of other sites with this site or vice versa, without prior written consent.
AMADEUS UK L.T.D or third parties may provide authorized, through the site, links to other pages or Internet resources. AMADEUS UK L.T.D does not guarantee, is not, and cannot be responsible in any way for their availability, form, content, advertising, products, or other materials available on the respective sites.
RULES OF USE
The use of the site/application implies the acceptance by the users of the following terms and conditions, with all the consequences deriving from their acceptance:
a) None of the URLs that users have communicated in the registration process to https://amadeusuk.com, can contain pages that include information such as the following:
- racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic material and any other kind of material that encourages hatred of a certain human, professional category, etc.;
- material that encourages or promotes violent or illegal activities;
- material that violates or evades in any way, the legal regulations in force including, but not limited to: copyright, rights granted to inventors, trademark owners and any other rights protected by intellectual and industrial property, the right to privacy of to the person, rights conferred by a contract, etc.;
- material that promotes, refers to, or uses software or services likely to send unsolicited emails;
- material that violates any provisions of national, community legislation or international regulations;
- material with a threatening, abusive, harassing, slanderous, insulting or defamatory, obscene, profaning, indecent, or subject to public disgrace.
b) The user is solely responsible for the content of the messages and assumes any damages, in case of legal actions against those published, except for the messages sent directly to the moderator or administrator, not being in any way responsible AMADEUS UK L.T.D
c) Also, users have the obligation to NOT:
- introduces on the site, distributes or reproduces materials that are copyrighted, are registered trademarks, or other confidential information without the prior consent of the owner;
- scan or test the vulnerability of any system in the FERIOTTO CORPORATION S.R.L network;
- intervene in the operation of the hosting servers or the network FERIOTTO CORPORATION S.R.L. by any means, including - but not limited to - attacking them by "flooding" or "DOS";
- use the e-mail addresses published through the site for distribution on mailing lists or for sending commercial e-mails ("spamming") or for any purpose other than sending justified personal e-mails, without the written consent of the owners of these addresses;
- introduces on the site or transmits to other members obscene, offensive, aggressive, discriminatory, defamatory, threatening, malicious, or any other material that violates in any way the rights of other users, individuals, or legal entities;
- enter on the site no image or an explicit sexual statement;
- publishes materials that contain viruses or other programs to destroy or limit the hard/soft functioning of the computer;
- use the site to upload mail, broadcast, or otherwise transmit any type of advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam" or for any other purpose.
Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in civil, criminal, or criminal liability of users, as appropriate.
We will not be held liable for any delays or failures in the performance of our services, if a case of force majeure or a fortuitous event occurs. Force majeure includes, but is not limited to, changes in laws or regulations, embargoes, wars, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, weather conditions, epidemics and acts of hackers or internet service providers. NON-EXISTENCE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL The User understands that he does not benefit from the right of withdrawal according to GEO 34/2014 because according to art. 16 lit. a) because the services provided through the site are exempted from the right of withdrawal. The User also understands that digital products and services (for example, KITs, e-books or online courses) cannot be returned in accordance with art. 16 lit. m) of GEO no. 34/2014. By accepting this document, the user confirms that he has become aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS FOR THE CARRYING OUT OF THE ACTIVITY BY AMADEUS UK L.T.D.: Consulting for setting up a company (or registering a mention) is FREE within 30 minutes (including data collection). For exceeding this interval, a fee of 100 RON is charged. AMADEUS UK L.T.D provides services only to Romanian or foreign legal entities (existing or in the process of being set up). The term for issuing the registration certificate and, as the case may be, for the mention registration certificate is 5-7 days, calculated from the date on which the file contains all the necessary documents - the day when the file is completed with the last documents and the day the documents are picked up and not taken into account. The submission to the Trade Register of an incomplete file (of constitution or registration of the mention) can lead to delays of up to 5 weeks in the issuance of the documents, calculated from the moment of submitting the complete file. Any legislative changes can lead to delays of up to 5 weeks, or even indefinitely. The beneficiary of the services has the obligation to verify the documents to be signed (especially the identification data) and to signal any changes.
The equivalent value of the fees, including the fee, is paid at the beginning of the procedure for establishing or registering the mention.
The equivalent value of the fees and the fee is paid at the latest within 1 day from the moment the beneficiary was notified (by phone), regardless of the finalization of the file; exceeding the term attracts penalties of 10 RON / day.
The beneficiary will be notified as soon as the company's documents have been collected, but he has the obligation to inquire (by phone) about the status of the file.
In case the beneficiary of the requested services waives their completion (regardless of the moment and / or reason), Your Consult has the right to recover all expenses incurred on behalf of the client, including the value of the allotted time.
Hosting the company's registered office does NOT mean renting office space!
The return of the fee can be made only in the situation where there is an exclusive fault of the Provider for not performing a paid service. In the latter case, the return will be made after analyzing the circumstances that determined a negative result, and after obtaining the necessary approvals, the average duration being 30 working days.
In case of extension of the registered offices, the Provider does not assume the obligation to notify the Beneficiary about the moment of expiration, although in principle, depending on the logistics available, will take measures in this regard, but in the sense of exercising a right, not an obligation.
The displayed prices already have a discount applied
The offers do not cumulate with each other.
These terms are the essential condition for the efficient provision of services to all partners.